First of I want to thank you for hang in there and congratulate you as we are now on week 3!
Remember I’m here to answer your questions and give you extra motivation, so don’t hesitate to leave your comments and I will reply back to you within 24 hours. If you have a question please leave a comment instead of e-mailing; other people might have the same questions and it would be easier for me to answer the same question only once and for others to see.
- We are going to increase the workouts to 4-5 days a week, ideally 5, but remember this is a process so everybody should go slowly but sure of themselves.
- Do cardio 4-5 times a week (you can chose any type of cardio, but my recommendation is my 15 min jump rope circuit). Don’t leave out any body parts out of the equation !!! I will explain later why this is a BIG mistake when trying to take your body to the next level. You can follow my videos (there’s a few series for upper body, abs, and legs and buns. After cardio, work on your specific muscle groups.
- Add supplements to your diet. Check my guide to supplements here and customize them to what you feel you need/want. I personally love taking multi-vitamins, protein, CLA, and amino acids.
- Start eating organic and GMO free (as much as you can). Download “Fooducate” an app that will help you scan all your products and tell you hidden information about them. Download for iPhone or Android
- If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides. The last four letters of the PLU code are simply what kind of vegetable or fruit. An example is that all bananas are labeled with the code of 4011.
- If there are five numbers in the PLU code, and the number starts with “8″, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. Genetically modified fruits and vegetables trump being organic. So, it is impossible to eat organic produce that are grown from genetically modified seeds. A genetically engineered (GE or GMO) banana would be: 84011
- If there are five numbers in the PLU code, and the number starts with “9″, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. An organic banana would be: 94011
Any questions, please post in the comments below.
To be considered to win weekly contest and final prize you must tag me on Instagram using #RosaAcostaFitnessChallenge with a picture of yourself (where I can see how you are looking at the moment ) and update me with pics every week so I can see the results you are getting. If you don’t feel comfortable posting the pictures you can also email your pics to email@example.com.